Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall

This time I'll start with this little cutie, Mace! If you know Mace SHHHH!!!! :-) His pictures are a surprise Christmas present for his grandparents. I was so excited to use this hat I bought on Etsy.

And, just a side note..I don't now what the heck is going on with Blogger's images. I'm doing the same thing and they are all looking really pixelated. I don't know if they've started sharpening or what is going on but its REALLY bugging me. I'm sensing a blog move in the future if I can't get this figured out.



Next, is Brad and Melody... they are long-time friends of ours and I had the pleasure of taking their FIRST family photos! They are in the process of adopting a beautiful little girl so I'm not posting her pictures yet. Hopefully, when all is final I'll get the okay from them to post some more...

Last Monday I swapped out with Sunshine Peacock and we did each other's family photos. I'm not posting those yet since they will be Christmas gifts but here are few from the evening.

Here is Samuel, who just had his 7th birthday BTW. I'm so blessed to be his mother. It warms my heart to see the way he looks after his little sisters. Oh, the story here with the suspenders...I had planned for him to wear this corduroy drivers hat for a kind of throw back look but, of course, the hat goes missing that day. AND the MINUTE Samuel changed out of his clothes he found the hat under one of the car seats. Oh well...


I plopped Mackenzie down real quick before we went into the restaurant to eat....lovin the light here.


Here's another of Mackenzie...I've slacked on pics with her so another quick one.

Okay, and a recent one of Brianna I LOVE! I got this Carter's outfit at Kohl's..love that place and had to take her picture after telling her she looked SO cute all day!







No comments:

Search This Blog