Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter Sessions....

Here are a few from my winter sessions. I'm wrapping things up and getting ready for Mackenzie. I'm pretty sure the name is going to stick this time since Samuel, Brianna, and Alexis are all calling her Mackenzie...at least Alexis is attempting to say that long name: ) 

I guess I won't tell a story about each of these since there are so many different people. I had a lot of brave clients this winter. Some of these sessions were really chilly! Thanks for being such good sports!








Oh, yeah and I just had to process this one with the final proofs. I thought this was too cute...look at that lip. In his defense he had just woken up from a nap and it was quite chilly out. 

I don't know if you noticed but I have a new watermark! I had someone at Design Outpost design it for me. I'm thinking when I start back up after maternity leave I'll have a new look to my site. I'm changing my main color from brown to black for what might seem like a silly reason...its really hard to find brown photo packaging. So, I'm just going to change everything and while I'm on maternity leave I'm planning to get a new website, take some time photographing my family, and take some online workshops. 

Next, I attached a picture of my "diaper cake" from a diaper shower my friends Katie, Julie, and Chelsea threw for me. I was so impressed with this cake. I'm sure you've seen them before but this has to be the cutest one : ) You can probably see that everything on the cake is functional. Some of the little decorations are hair clips and pacifier holders. Anyway, the shower was a huge blessing and I'm so thankful to have so many precious friends in my life. God is good!




No comments:

Search This Blog