Saturday, March 28, 2009

All 4

I can't believe I managed to get a picture of all 4 of the kids looking at me!! Anyway, I don't know if this is the best picture in the world but as a mom I just LOVE it! I ordered a hand stamped locket I found on Etsy and had  to get a picture of them to put inside the locket. I will have to post a photo and the link when it comes in. Here they are...


I couldn't manage to get the paci away from Mackenzie. She was crying so hard I had to settle for the pacifier. Whew...she cries a lot. Samuel cried a lot and I think she cries as much or more. Oh well...at least I know they don't stay little that long. So, hopefully it will fly by...the crying part.

2 comments:

jamieswife said...

Cute!!! and it looks like you are making use of the pacifier clip that I made you...I'm happy that you could use it.
Love you girl! Let me know if you need anything.

The Witty's said...

that's a good shot Chelsea...amazing that you got all 4 to look at you! We can never get Andrew and his 2 cousins to look at us when we're shooting pics =( We will succeed one of these days.

Search This Blog