Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Cards

Its time for me to start thinking about Christmas cards for those of you who are interested in Christmas cards. I LOVE Christmas. Its one of my favorite times of the year. I think I love just about everything about it. The food, the smells, the decorations, giving gifts, shopping....

I've just purchased some great Christmas Card templates from a designer I just love. If you have had a recent session and want to use your images for your Christmas card or have an upcoming session the cards will be $35 for a package of 25 cards. The square one is 5x5 and the rectangles are 5x7. Here are the examples....





1 comment:

Dana said...

What a great idea! We did a photo card last year and I think we'll do one again this year, as our little one has grown so much.

Hope you get lots of business... I love this season too!

Search This Blog