Friday, May 23, 2008

One for the family....


I didn't have a shoot this week so that I have some time to blog. I meant to capture this first picture at the beginning of the school year. Samuel and Brianna are in Awana at our church. They're 21 months apart so that puts them one grade apart according to the school year. This year they were both in Cubbies together which was very exciting for me since last year Brianna cried every time I dropped her off. This year she got to be in Samuel's class and she really grew and changed a lot. She's much more confident and doing much better concerning her fears of men. She's really sensitive and had some issues being scared of men. She used to say "I don't like mans". But that's a thing of the past. I haven't heard her say that in a really long time now that I think about it. Anyway, here they are together one last time and then next year Samuel will be in Sparks .....or something like that.






For these two I just needed to take advantage of some good light and cooperative kids out in the yard. Chance was dancing around and doing something goofy behind me. Go dad!




And finally, here are a few shots from some of Samuel's baseball games. He's really liking baseball this year. He's been much more into it than last year and not spent as much time picking grass but I have to admit he has used his glove to play in the gravel quite a bit. He's in coach pitch and he's been hitting pretty good. I have to mention that because I taught him to hit.... Chance likes to tell people that. (He probably does it wrong : )



Last but not least a couple of the girls while they sit around at the game and hope for the snow cone fairy to come.




No comments:

Search This Blog