Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bluebonnets

Man, I never know what to title these things. So... in our world we've been in a really busy season, but I'd rather be busy than bored. I wanted to take the kids pictures in the bluebonnets since I've seen so many in bloom this year. I tried to get a few shots the other night while we were on a walk. These bluebonnets were in someone's yard. Its an extra large lot with some bluebonnets way in the back. Alexis didn't last long at all she'd not been feeling well, at least that's what I'm hoping. Any of you who know her know that she's sweet 99.9 percent of the time. I've seen lots of tantrums in the last couple of weeks so it may be the end of her innocence. She's sixteen months and been saying "no" and "stop it" more than I would like : ) Anyway, she wasn't crazy about walking by herself in the tall grass and threw a big fit after she saw her brother and sister were getting a big lollipop. I guess she won because she ended up with a lollipop.

Samuel has started taking violin lessons so I wanted to snap some of him with his violin. I'm not sure if he really likes it at this point but he's doing well. I think it will be good to expose him to different things so that he can find something he's passionate about. At this point his favorite thing to do is ride his bike. He's been riding without his training wheels for a couple of months. He loves to ride his bike when we go on walks and circle in the driveway while he shoots the breeze with the boy next door.

No comments:

Search This Blog