Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I took the kids out to get some pictures for our Christmas card. These were taken in front of an old feed mill. Alexis is wearing a crocheted (had to look that up) hat that her Aunt Kelly made her. The kids all had them on at different points but Alexis was the only one who made the final cut wearing hers. I know I've said it before but it is sooo hard to get a picture of the three of them together. This time I decided instead of bribing them with the candy I would go ahead and give it to them to make them happy...or give them a sugar high or whatever : ) I actually took them out twice that day but the morning was just too cold and no one was happy. Our second go round went much better and they even hammed it up for some men working at the feed mill who were watching. I was really excited to get a good one of Brianna. She's my hardest one to photograph and I got some shots of her with really cute expressions.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I love this picture! All the kiddos look so adorable. You can see all their different personalities. You do such a great job! Love you guys!
~JULIE SOLIS

Search This Blog