Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Squeaky shoes!

I titled today's post squeaky shoes because that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of this cute little two-year-old. I got to photograph a friend's little girl this weekend. She had the cutest little shoes that would squeak every time she took a step. She was sooooo busy and reminded me of how I chased Samuel at that age. Her mom said she didn't like to have her picture taken but I never would have known. I brought along a lollipop in case she cried. She never seemed scared but I couldn't resist trying to get a lollipop shot...I mean the sucker even matched her shirt! Too fun! So here she is shoes and all....









And last but not least.... I got to do all the pictures for Samuel's soccer team. That was a little scary for me since we're new to the world of soccer but here he is. He looks so big to me in the picture.

1 comment:

Johnny and Alisha said...

Mendy called and bragged about how good these were today! They are! You did great...again.

Samuel does look big!!

Search This Blog