Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quick Post

I know these aren't the best but it is soooo hard to get these three to sit still and all look my directions. But I needed to try and get some more of them all together. I had to do a crazy dance and act like an idiot to get them to look my way. They were pretty happy after I figured that out. Alexis was a little too happy. She's not in great focus... she was so excited about my dance she tried to fly away.

I still haven't quite figured out the right way to convert to black and white so maybe it looks ok.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hi, I found your blog by reading Amy Coffey's blog. I am a "learning Photographer" too & thought I would check out your blog. Ayways, I was reading about your b & W conversion, I learned a good tip....Not sure if you have PS or not but you can use your channel mixer. It works really nice to get a good b & w image. You can email me if you want to know more (not that I know that much, I am still learning about it too) But I know I am so thankful when someone helps me out or gives me tips. So feel free to email me. It doesn't show me your email so I am sorry that this is such a long comment!

smmr_lacey@yahoo.com

Hope that helps anyways!

Search This Blog