Monday, September 17, 2007

Long Post....

This is gonna be one booger of a post! I'm trying to go in chronological order since there's so much here. The first couple of shots are from a trip to visit Amy Coffey and her little girl, Maya. I 've known Amy for quite a while but just recently discovered she was into photography. She has such a creative eye and I LOVE , LOVE , LOVE her style. I've been so inspired by the work she does alongside her role as a devoted and loving wife and mother. The kids had a great time and of course, Amy and I had plenty to talk about : ) Here's one of Maya. Isn't she precious!Just one more of Alexis...
This one of Brianna probably doesn't suit most people's taste but I just stumbled upon this pose and was drawn to it.
And, last but not least....more of the newborn photos.




This is big brother giving him a kiss.



1 comment:

Johnny and Alisha said...

Chelsea,
You did a great job!! Thanks so much for all of your time and work. Now the hard part will be narrowing down to which ones to buy!

Search This Blog