Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lex

Here's a new one of Lex (that's what I call her...not really her official nick name). Brianna calls her Little Cheeto. I have no idea why. She just started calling her that and it stuck....we don't even eat Cheetos : 0 I think Alexis is about to crawl. She keeps getting herself onto her tummy and even somehow sat up by herself once in the middle of the night. She has started talking or repeating the sounds she's heard. She says mamma, dada, bubba and hi. She claps her hands and does the little indian thing with her hand and mouth. I guess she's nine months old in a few days.


I've been working on a logo so that I can give out contact cards. I'm hoping that will bring me more picture taking opportunities. I will probably end up going with something TOTALLY different but here's what I have so far....
Well, that's all I have for now. You may see a lot of soccer pictures from me soon. Samuel starts in a week or so. His games will be on Saturdays so I know that will work out better for the grandparents.

No comments:

Search This Blog